Young Insurance Professionals (YIPS) Australia & New Zealand Inc is run 100% by volunteers from the industry. Without the dedication of our committee members the organization would be unable to offer the events and services which have become such an important part of attracting and retaining people to the insurance market in Australia.
As such, we are always on the look out for bright, engaged and passionate people to join the committees in all states and our brand new committee in New Zealand.
2014 is shaping up to be a bumper year for YIPs and we are currently looking for people to join the committees to make their contribution to the strong and committed group of individuals involved in making YIPS a success in Australia and New Zealand.
YIPs Committee Members must -
- Be a registered member of YIPs
- Have attended at least one YIPs event
- Work within the general insurance industry
- Be able/flexibile to attend monthly committee meetings outside of business hours
- Be supported by your employer/job role to attend occasional meetings in the CBD during business hours
- Not work in the recruitment sector
- Understand issues affecting the YIPs demographic
- Be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable using social media
- Be team oriented
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
If you are interested in joining the YIPs committee in your region, please click on the below link to down load the application form, complete all sections and email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have any questions please contact the local YIPs committee in your region by emailing us here.
YIPs operates in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland however we are always on the look out for enthusiastic and motivated people, so please email us if you are interested in forming a new YIPs committee in your region.