- This event has passed.
YIPs Auckland 2019 Professional Development Conference – Emerging Risks
October 17 @ 08:15 - 16:30
YIPs Auckland, is proud to host its third Annual Professional Development Conference.
After a hugely successful conferences in 2017 and 2018, we have partnered with generous sponsors to bring a third development day filled with knowledge and learnings from our brilliant panel of guest speakers.
Emerging Risks - features discussions on those trending topics that are emerging across the commercial insurance and wider industry. How new and different risks are changing the industry and the way we work, how technology progression is affecting even the largest and strongest of insurance companies and we even bring you what's happening right now, and how that is going to shape the future of insurance. Topics to be covered include insurance fraud, the evolution of business risk, cyber and unmanned shipping, the future of commercial motor vehicle insurance and organisational health as an emerging risk.
Guest Speakers include:
- James Brown, General Manager, Fintech NZ
- Sophie Hudson, Senior Associate, DLA Piper
- John Borland, Managing Director, ISACORP
- Craig Kirk, CEO, Delta Insurance
- Grant Robertson, Senior Broker, Donaldson Brown Insurance Brokers,
- Avani Vyas, Senior Underwriter, Delta Insurance
- Nikki Wright, Managing Director, Wright Communications
- Ian Taylor, National Portfolio Manager - Commercial Motor, NZI
- Jay Harrison, CEO Edison Clinic
Date: Thursday 17th October 2019
Time: 8:15am - 4.30pm, followed by networking drinks
Venue: Hilton Hotel and Conference Centre, Princes Wharf, Auckland
Use the code in the YIPs email to access your exclusive members discount.