YIPs WA Presents: Battle of the Brains – Charity Trivia Night 2019
November 27 @ 17:00 - 20:30$25
We have listened to your feedback and we’re changing things up to close off the year!
With so many End of Year Events this time of year, we wanted to freshen up our usual (& popular) Charity Soirée with something a little more fun, so we looked to our YIPs counterparts in the east. The result? We’re bringing you the hugely popular, YIPs Battle of the Brains Series. With sell out events across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, this event is sure to liven up the End of Year monotony!
Where: Rigby’s Bar - Rear, 221 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
When: Wednesday 27th November, 5PM with Quiz Starting 5:30PM sharp.
Run by the popular Bamboozled Quizmasters, the night will be full of fun & laughs.
Your ticket includes 3 hour food & drinks package, with prizes up for grabs. We also have an ‘inflatabooth’ thrown in the mix which we can’t wait to try out ourselves!
All tickets will include a $5 donation to our local Charity of Choice, Teach, Learn Grow Inc. With extra donations accepted on the night.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT:
All Quiz Night attendees will be grouped into tables of 6. When you select the Buy Now below, you will see two options:
- Register ‘as an individual’ and buy tickets just like any other event – we will group you into a team for the night. Simple!
- Join or Create a team. If you have a group of 2-6 people that you would like to play with, register ‘As a team member’. You dont even need to have a full team to buy your ticket, each person can join the team as they buy thier own ticket!
- If someone has already created a team for you, search for the team name, select it and continue with your purchase. Please only select a team if you have been asked to join, we will create full teams with groups smaller than 6.
- Create a team if you are the first of the group to buy tickets. Please note your team name can be seen by all members buying a ticket.
- When you create a team, you will get an email confirmation that link yo your team page. You can 'Invite Team Members' via Eventbrite team page.Please remember that this event (like all YIPs events) is governed by this YIPs Event Code of Conduct. Any inappropriate names will result in ticket and YIPs membership voiding.
How do I get the Members Discount?
All attendees registering should be YIPs members in order to obtain the Members Discount. You will need to enter a promotional code under "promotional code" when purchasing your tickets.
The promotional code is available to registered members only (either from the original email invitation sent to members, the members only section of the yips.org.au website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will need to register as a YIPs member via www.yips.org.au prior to emailing us for the code.
How can I pay for my tickets?
Payment is by credit card only (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
Can you issue a receipt/tax invoice?
Your ticket is your invoice - please retain a copy for your records as these will be collected on the night. Note that YIPS Australia and New Zealand INC is now registered for GST, which is included in your ticket price.
Can I purchase tickets on the night?
Unfortunately, all tickets MUST be purchased online prior to the event.
NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
How many tickets are available?
There are a limited number of tickets (due to size of venue, catering etc) only so get in early to avoid disappointment. Note the maximum number of tickets per order is ``10
Should the event sell out you will be able to register your name on the waitlist - if tickets become available, you will receive an email advising you of ticket availability (best not to rely on this - we are VERY popular!)
What is the refund policy?
Refund on tickets purchased are available 7 days prior to event via the Eventbrite website. After this date, no refunds will be available on tickets purchased.
ALL TICKETS PURCHASED ARE GOVERNED BY THE YIPS EVENT CODE OF CONDUCT - PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASING YOUR TICKET BY CLICKING HERE